Fish Like A Boss!
"You're gonna need a bigger boat." This famous line from the movie Jaws does not apply for extreme jet ski fishermen.
PWC are no longer just for racing across the water, towing a tube or jumping waves. PWC are now the basis of an exciting new extreme sport – Jet Ski Fishing! So, if you are looking for adventure and addicted to fun, extreme jet ski fishing may be the answer.
However, you need to prepare for it…
Call 904.823.0994 or email us at email@example.com for more details!
Who We Are
We are based in the nation’s oldest city, St Augustine, Florida. Living on the Atlantic coastline and Intracoastal waterways, two entrepreneurial engineers often enjoyed a typical weekend either fishing or riding PWC’s. It seemed only natural that our love for both sports created Jetski Outfitters, LLC. Our mission is to provide PWC owners the equipment needed to take extreme jet ski fishing to the next level and “Fish Like a Boss.”
What We Do
Jet Ski Fishing is said to have originated in South Africa and has become popular in Australia and New Zealand and in 2015 the sport has started to get traction in North America. It was our vision to further develop and expand this trending sport with an innovative product line.
There are several obstacles to overcome when converting a stock PWC to a fishing machine. The biggest challenge when Jet Ski fishing is transporting your gear safely and securely, then utilizing it efficiently. This can get a little tricky, but it gets much easier if you start out with the right kind of equipment.
Jetski Outfitters brings to life, logical products for the PWC enthusiast to create the ultimate fishing experience. We have thought of it all when it comes to equipping you and your PWC with the essentials for an exhilarating day on the water.
Debuting the brand, Jetski Outfitters is proud to present our “Boss” line of products, specifically designed to make your PWC a functional fishing machine! Our cooler boxes, clad with fishing rod holders and the ability to transport extra fuel for extra fun will enable you to “Fish like a Boss.”
All our products are made in the USA with some patents pending. Our detailed designs have been engineered and fabricated by local craftsman. We support our local community and local jobs.
Phone: 904.823.0994 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Top Advantages of Jet Ski Fishing
Jet skis are easy to maintain and can often be more cost-effective than traditional boats, making them an ideal choice for fishing. While it may seem mutinous to fish from a PWC over an actual fishing boat, PWCs and the wide variety of jet ski fishing accessories available actually offer many advantages in a number of situations. For one, since you are lower to the water, you'll be able to spot your next big catch more easily.
Explore more of the advantages of jet ski fishing and personal watercrafts below!
- PWCs are smaller, making maneuverability much easier. This makes your jet ski a versatile vessel for all types of fishing, including drift, jig and troll fishing.
- PWCs are typically faster than larger boats, making your fishing trip not only more exhilarating but allowing you to spend more time fishing and less time traveling from spot to spot.
- Preparing a PWC for the water is much easier and a faster process over preparing an entire boat.
- If you do not have any watercraft for offshore fishing, purchasing a PWC can be a much lower expense than that of a larger boat.
- Personal watercraft requires less fuel costs, as they are more fuel-efficient than larger boats. In addition, they are more self-sufficient due to their size and ease of visibility and operation.
- Storage fees in the off-season can be much cheaper with a PWC than with other boats. Jet skis are even easier to tow on your own and can be stored in your personal garage!